48th Annual Peter Lebec Rendezvous – Bagpipes and Black Powder!
We’ll be back playing one of our favorite venues – the McCafferty Range in Kelso Valley near Lake Isabella CA. It will be good to see our friends from the Bakersfield Muzzleloaders again! Did someone say, “PIE?”. We will be performing Saturday evening, April 21, 2018.
Rendezvous runs from April 18th-22nd 2018
Join us in the Southern Sierra Nevada of Central California for a Celebration of our Nation’s Frontier History.
- Primitive, Tin Teepee or Flatlander- All are welcome!
- Period dress highly recommended, yet not required.
- Limited water and firewood, please bring your own.
- NO INLINE OR MODERN FIREARMS
- BML Lunch available Thursday thru Saturday
- Breakfast Thursday thru Sunday B&G add Egg for $1 xtra
- Dogs must be on a leash & under strict control at all times
- Acoustic musicians welcome as well as daily visitors
- Generators okay 7am to 9pm
For more information:
Call Ron Rogers (Booshway) @760-549-9940
Or Jim Malouf (President) @760-376-6878 or Visit www.bakersfieldmuzzleloaders.net